The proposed telemedical service is designed to classify severe disorders of the cardiovascular which may lead to a sudden cardiac death. Among detectable diagnoses are atrial fibrillation, supraventricular arrhythmia, malignant ventricular ectopias as well as normal sinus rhythm.
The service also allows to work with digitized electrocardiograms recorded in various formats. The metric accuracy is 99.8%. The timing is no longer than 3 seconds. A clinical judgement is given at the output.
The proposed service is intended to identify the facts of erroneous electrode placement.
The following situations can be identified:
1. Thoracic electrodes C1 — C6 are 2 intercostal spaces above the standard scheme
2. Thoracic electrodes C1 — C6 are 2 intercostal spaces below the standard scheme
3. Swapped C1 — C2
4. Swapped C5 — C6
5.Electrodes C4+C5+C6 are very close to each other (touching)
6. Electrodes C4+C5+C6 are located on the intercostal space (not horizontal line, but curve upwards)
7. All electrodes are in a straight line from C1 to C6 (V1 — V6)
8. Swapped — Right hand (Red) with Left hand (Yellow)
9. Swapped — Left arm (Yellow) with Left leg (Green)